RETURN TO PLACE NAME N INDEX
NORTH END - CORPUS CHRISTI CATHOLIC CHURCH
Marble plaque on wall under window in Corpus Christi Catholic Church.
This window is erected to the Glory of God and in memory of the following members of this congregation who gave their lives for their Country in the Great War 1914-19.
Brass plaque on wall in Corpus Christi Catholic Church.
To the Glory of God and in memory of those who gave their lives for us in the Great War 1914 - 1918. On Sunday November 13th 1921, this Altar Piece was unveiled by Vice Admiral Sir R.F. Phillimore, R.N., K.C.B., K.C.M.G., M.V.O. and dedicated by the Rt. Revd. The Lord Bishop of Guildford Architect. Sculptors. Mr. J. Coates Carter. Messrs. R.L.B.Boulton & Sons. Churchwardens: Messrs. C. Parnell & C.H. Lineham. Priest in Charge: Revd. Francis R. Barnett.