RETURN TO PLACE NAME N INDEX
Stone plaque on wall in St Swithun's Church.
In grateful memory of the men
of Nately Scures who laid down
their lives for King and Country
in the Great War 1914 - 1918
This tablet is dedicated by parishioners and friends
+ Their name liveth for evermore +
Stone monument on roadside on green area between the villages of Nately Scures and Newnham. Two panels on front. The monument is for both villages.
This stone of remembrance was
raised in honour of the men
of the parishes of
Newnham and Nately Scures
who laid down their lives for
in the Great War.