RETURN TO PLACE NAME W INDEX
Stone cross on plinth in garden area at road junction in village, moved from originaL site.
Front face of plinth.
WEST MOORS Unveiled September 26. 1920 Removed to this site June 1971
Right side face of plinth.
These gave their lives for humanity in the Great Wars 1914-1918. 1939-1945 Their name liveth for evermore
Left side face of plinth.