RETURN TO PLACE NAME B INDEX
New stone plaques on plinth in the square - plaques back to front of plinth. (Original memorial was in this square)
This trough was given by the Hutch- ings family in 1930 as part of the origi- nal war memorial in the square, re- moved in 1964. It was returned in 2014 to mark the centenary of the outbreak of the First World War
Left side plaques (right side plaques WW2).
We will remember them 1939-1945
Stone plaque on wall in St Mary's Church under Great War memorial.
1939 - 1945