RETURN TO PLACE NAME T INDEX
TWYFORD PREP SCHOOL
Wooden plaque on wall in school chapel.
Wooden plaque originally on wall in Handicrafts room.
This building is dedicated
in gratitude to God for the
preservation of our country.
In memory of old Twyfordians
and member of the staff
who gave their lives in the War
of 1939-1945, and in thankfulness
for those who returned.
Photos showing inside and outside of handicrafts room including plaque on wall.