RETURN TO PLACE NAME K INDEX
Wooden shrine with tin panels on wall above altar in side chapel in St Peter & St Paul's Church.
Underneath the shrine are two panels with the names of those who served.
(Left side hinged panel)
The glorious dead
of this parish
1914 - 1918
(Right side hinged panel)
The two panels below the shrine.