RETURN TO PLACE NAME B INDEX
Stone cross on road junction in village, inscription on sides of base plinth.
Erected by the
inhabitants of Bransgore
to the memory of
those men of the parish
who laid down their lives
for their friends
in the Great War 1914-18.
"Their name liveth for evermore."
Copper plaque on wooden backing on wall in side niche in St Mary's Church.
To the Glory of God in ever grateful
remembrance of those who laid down
their lives in the Great War 1914-1919.
May they rest in peace